Lemme give you guys a tip.
If you wanna piss me off, make me wait.
-
I freaking gave my heart a workout today. Why? 'Cos i waited for my mum. Phone was dead. Payphones were HOGGEDDDDDDDDD it was so dramatic i felt like i was in a movie. Some puny kid who had only ten cents left (no i didnt) &was desperate to look for her mama. OMGOMGOMG i was so very fuming mad okay.
When i get fuming mad, every single person becomes my enemy.
Borrowed a phone from this shop &the lady asked Local call right? Like d'oh i'm no foreign to you I AM NOT A CHINA BITCH!!!!!!!! even though im fair and all.
So i swallowed my piss (NOT literally. piss aka piss-ness, my own word. so shut up.) &said YAAA &recited my mama's phone number. Gosh gosh gosh gosh gosh so fucked up.
But well a bath cool me off.
So there.
I am still upset. But not pissed anymore.
But still..
URGH!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home